Saturday, February 18, 2012

Maybe not...

I've reconsidered the dots. When I put on the muslin for some photos, and saw the results, I thought, "really?" Now, I don't care about necessarily looking, "sexy," but I also don't want to look as defiantly un-pretty, un-cute, or un-cool as this
It doesn't do much, does it? Obviously the muslin lacks any great draping qualities, but even with a better flow, this bodice wouldn't actually be improving my general appearance in anyway, would it. So forget it. I did try it with the little bow as well, but the end result was similarly whatevs. In the meantime can I gave a whoop whoop to my knight in shining armor; the British version of Migraliev. This stuff has changed my life. I have a migraine right now, and I'm sitting up, typing and thinking, and not crying and throwing up. I feel like I've been given my life back.
Gratuitous fish shot. Yesterday I made a tough executive decision to have our tomato clown fish removed from the tank. She was pretty, and had a tough and flinty personality that made me think she was the Rosalind Russell or our particular tank; but alas, she kicked the crap out of our other fish, even the ones with poisonous spines. So she had to go...

2 comments:

Catherine Daze said...

It's a shame but at least you found out before cutting good fabric. It sort of looks like it's sitting too high but I can't see where you'd alter it.

Caroline said...

Yes, I think it might be too small - anyway, enough good patterns out there that I don't want to spend time trying to fix one that doesn't work!